This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

SKINFOOD ♥

I'm totally an idiot in skincare and cosmetics but as I grow, I've started to be conscious about it, hoping it won't be too late,haha XD And once I started with Skinfood, i just can't help falling in love with it
The first Skinfood product I owned was the Aloe Sun BB cream. After pondering for some time about which brand's BB cream I should buy and browsing over reviews about it, finally I settled down with this. And hoho, it really didn't turned me down.
Just as other Skinfood products. it comes with super duper nice packaging! Packaging is really a crucial factor in nowadays marketing sales,hoho =P
I thought of buying a BB cream because I don't do make ups(I'm a make-up idiot >.<). But with just a BB, it'll give you some kinda natural and 'no make up' feel. Suits for me,haha =D
Like what many reviews said, this Aloe Sun BB Cream from Skinfood feels light as if you didn't apply anything on your face. It has perfect oil controlling functions too as BB cream tends to make your face oily, like what my friends experienced with other brands' BB. Somemore, it smells good! ^.^
For some random outings, I just apply this after the skincare steps and tadaa! Ready for outings,haha =D
Been recommending this for my girls too =)
I'm using Skinfood masks too as Helen complimented that their masks are really great! And after trying them out myself, they're really good. And till now, I've owned quite some types of them. Can't resist =P
All of them are great, especially the Rice Mask Wash Off. It was among the top sellers of Skinfood products. Its formula softens the skin and lifts dead skin cells. The rice grounds did feel nice and helped to massage the dead cells away. It has some whitening effects too as the skin kinda brightens when u wash it off. Heard that their Black Sugar Wash Off works well too, might get it someday =P
They have mask sheets too and this is the only one that I've tried out. According to the beauty advisers when I visited their outlet the other day, I had dry skin that she recommended me to try this out. Its a watermelon mask sheet, it really smells watermelon when I put them on, lmao XD
Truly, it is very moisturizing. It keeps my face hydrated whole day long on the day I tried it. Might getting it again perhaps. =)
The latest product I got from skinfood was this. The Pink Salt Body Scrub.
I've been having some skin problems on my upper arms for quite some time. It was like some kinda little breakouts, which the difference is they appear on my upper arms instead on my face =.=lll I wonder why. It was annoying although they're not obvious, but I do mind. It makes me feel that I had skin disease. Aiksss >.<
So, the other day when I went to Skinfood outlet, I asked one of the beauty advisers what product should I use to get rid of them. She recommended me their body scrub to scrub them off. It was the new product in their outlet and it just arrived the day before I bought it, LOLX.
After trying it for some time, my skin problem really did improve as the breakouts became less and even fading! How happy I was, totally impressed. ^.^
Skinfood products I've owned untill now. Still counting!♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment