This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

In The Progress

Just realized that its already more than a month since that incident happened.
After a talk with my jimui leow leow last night, I've made a decision. Enough la, really.
Maybe there won't be any 'to be continued' episodes coming after this, but I really do didn't regret for those times. At least I've did my best during the past and its time to go on. Really, its time to go on. I told myself.
Prayed hard to seek strength. Heavenly Father is my refuge and source of wisdom. May Your joy and peace be with me till I meet the one. Grant me content during these periods and look forward.

Keychain from S'pore
Students purposely came to my current workplace just to deliver this little pressie for me. Although its just nothing but a key chain, but it touches me ♥ Never regret for taking up the teaching job before this. =)
Surprise treats from ang ang my dear friend
Sweet things in life. Happiness can be this simple. Friends deliver love too


My words for you---你有最珍贵的角落

Keep going Tracey!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment